The ANIC-100K4 is a 100GbE PCI Express adapter designed for the most demanding packet capture and processing applications within Network Monitoring and Security appliances. The ANIC-100K4 features a single port 100 GigE CFP4 Interface supporting LR4 and SR4 Modules.
- Passive and Inline Network Monitoring
- High Performance 100G Network Interface
- Network Forensics
- Network Test and Measurement
- Video Stream Monitoring and Analysis
- Packet Generator / Playback
- IDS/IPS & DDoS
The ANIC-100K4 highlights a unique scalable pipelined architecture implemented in a state-of-the-art FPGA supported by a high performance DDR3 Memory sub-system featuring TX-DMA capability operating on a Ring Buffer, Block Buffer or in Scatter-gather Mode across a 16 Lane PCIe, Gen 3 Bus.
The ANIC-100K4 offloads Host CPUs in monitoring applications demanding full 100 Gbps Packet Capture into the adapter’s memory buffers and 100 Gbps transfer across the PCIe bus into host buffers.
Application Acceleration functions include Precise Time Stamping, Packet Filtering, Deduplication, De-Tunneling, and much more. The ANIC-100K4 presents data in a programmable organization of Buffers enabling load balancing to optimize Host Multi-Core CPU Resources.
The ANIC-100K4 applies a time stamp to all captured packets to a resolution of 4 nS. The ANIC-100K4 offers a flexible time stamping reference which features a 1 PPS TTL serial interface via a mini-coax connecting to external GPS, GSM and CDMA timing sources.
ANIC-100K4 Features Include
- 100% Packet Capture at 100Gbps
- CFP4 Modules enable lower power consumption
- High Performance Scatter Gather & Ring Buffer DMA Interface
- CFP4 Modules Supported: LR4 & SR4
- Programmable Packet Slicing and Filtering
- Precise time stamping to 4 ns
- Application Aware Flow & Traffic Management
- High Performance TX-DMA capability
- Temperature Sensors
- Linux & Free BSD Drivers