The ANIC-200Ku is a state-of-the-art, 2-port 100G PCIe adapter/NIC designed for demanding network monitoring and security applications. This FPGA based adapter features dual 100GbE CFP4 interfaces supporting SR4 and LR4 optical modules and is designed for NEBS compliance.
The ANIC-200Ku provides sophisticated flow classification and flow filtering capabilities enabling up to 32 million unique (based on 3 or 5-tuple) IP flows to be tracked. Flow filtering enables security features such as blacklist matching by allowing individual flows to be programmatically forwarded to the CPU, dropped or redirected out of either CFP4 port.
The ANIC-200Ku comes complete with an array of packet processing features such as precise timestamping (4nS precision), packet merging, tunnel decapsulation, packet slicing, packet filtering, deduplication, packet steering, direct memory access (DMA), and more.
Diagram Illustrating ANIC-200Ku adapters interconnected to deliver full 200Gbps Data Transfer across PCIe bus
- Flow Classification: track up to 32 million unique IP flows
- Flow Filtering: forward, drop, redirect flows (blacklist matching)
- Interconnection of two ANIC 200Ku adapters via direct attached cable (DAC) allows full 200Gbps data transfer across PCIe bus
- Reduced power consumption: 50 watts per adapter
- 4ns precision timestamping
- Linux and FreeBSD drivers