The ANIC-4KL is a low cost, 4 port GbE PCIe Card designed for Host CPU offload in Network Monitoring and Precise Time Stamping applications.
The product is based on Accolade’s Advanced Packet Processor (APP) which features a scalable, pipelined architecture implemented in a state-of-the-art FPGA. The APP design allows for seamless integration of custom packet processing algorithms.
Firmware support includes Packet Capture with Precise Time Stamping and Application Timing using the Precise Time Stamping DoorBell (TSDB) Option. Software Support includes a Comprehensive API and a Linux Driver.
ANIC-4L Features Include
- Full height, half length 4-lane PCI Express card
- Quad SFP cage for Copper and Optical Pluggable Modules
- 256 MB DRAM Capture Buffer
- Full rate 4 GigE packet capture for all packet sizes
- Packet slicing, filtering and classification
- Precise time stamping using TXCO clock to 8ns resolution
- Precise Time Stamping Doorbell (TSDB) Option
- Serial Port supports GPS and CDMA timing reference sources
- Integrated IEEE1588 (PTP) support
- 1 pps inter-card bus